Based on your genetics, your genetic predisposition for Cognitive Ability is
What does this mean?
Likely to have typical ability to concentrate Your genotypes indicate that you have a tendency to have a typical cognitive ability.
How Is Your Genetic Risk Calculated?
This result is based on the SNPs(single nucleotide polymorphism)that are associated with Cognitive Ability.
Suggested Lifestyle Changes
- The caffeine in coffee and energy drinks has been found to have positive effects on cognition by helping to keep focus and attention.
- Consume foods with creatine or creatine supplements to increase the ability to focus. Creatine is a compound found in meats and protein foods. Studies have shown that creatine brings positive effects on working memory, processing speed, and provides better attention.
- Fruit-rich diet may decrease the risk of cognition impairment. For example, blueberries which contain antioxidants molecules are found to be beneficial in a learning environment.
- Consume dark chocolate occasionally, as it consists of flavonoids which help to enhance cognitive function especially in the elderly.
- Be sure to get 8 hours of quality sleep as the lack of quality sleep will impair your memory, creativity, judgement, and attention.
- Light to moderate alcohol consumption for women (< 8 cups) and men (< 15 cups) per week, may show the effect of protecting against cognitive decline.
- Adopt habits such as reading to train and strengthen the particular brain functions.