Based on your genetics, your genetic predisposition for Wrinkle is
What does this mean?
Likely to have normal branching wrinkles at the outer corner of the eyes. Likely to have normal branching wrinkles at the outer corner of the eyes.
How Is Your Genetic Risk Calculated?
This result is based on the SNPs(single nucleotide polymorphism)that are associated with Wrinkle.
Suggested Lifestyle Changes
- Avoid tobacco smoking as studies shown tobacco smoking can increase collagenase, an enzyme that breaksdown collagen. This could lead to destruction of skin connective tissues.
- Apply skincare products containing retinyl retinoate could be effective in photo-aged (aging due to exposure to sun) skin where it can help significantly improve photoageing-induced wrinkles.
- Skincare products containing oat beta-glucan could help promote the production of procollagen, which is transformed into collagen. Thus resulting in the tightening of facial skin and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skincare products containing retinoid acid could help promote elastic fibre regeneration, which will reduce the severity of wrinkles.
- Studies have shown that niacinamide (vitamin B3) provides appearance improvements in terms of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Apply sunscreen daily before sun exposure.