Achilles Tendon Protection
Aerobic Exercise Capacity
Anaerobic Exercise Capacity
Glucose Response To Exercise
Lean Body Mass
Maximum Oxygen Uptake
Sports Recovery Ability
Based on your genetics, your genetic predisposition for Lactate Threshold is
What does this mean?
How Is Your Genetic Risk Calculated?
This result is based on the SNPs(single nucleotide polymorphism)that are associated with Lactate Threshold.
What it means?
Your Genotype: AG
What it means? Typical lactate threshold
Your Genotype: AG
What it means? Lower lactate threshold
Suggested Lifestyle Changes
- Intake of Hydroxy-methyl-butyrate (HMB) aids your muscle cells in burning fatty acids for energy, which decreases the lactic acid threshold by reducing the requirement for carbohydrate sources of energy.
- Consume foods that are high in HMB include pineapple, asparagus, avocado, cauliflower, grapefruit, red meat, etc.
- Consume food that are rich in vitamin C (eg. elderberries) and magnesium (eg. nuts, leafy greens and legumes).
- Supplements should be taken 30 - 60 minutes before your physical activity.
- Manganeses (10 mgorkgorday) is an important mineral that can convert lactic acid to energy and helps improve connective tissue health.
- Consider BCAA supplementation. Studies have found that BCAA supplementation increases the lactate threshold and may be effective in increasing exercise endurance capacity.
- Supplement: Creatine supplementation are found to be able to decrease lactate during incremental cycling exercise, and are likely to be able to increase lactate threshold.
- Regularly exercise to train your muscles to increase the lactate threshold.
- Strength training will be able to increase lactate threshold, thus improving endurance performance.
- It? important to warm up before your exercise and trech after your exercise. This is because it increases the blood circulation and provides more oxygen to your muscles, resulting in lactate reduction.
Result Explanation Recommendations:
Schedule a consultation session with us
Get Complementary Consultation.