Weight Management Summary
Effect Of Diet On Weight Control
Effect Of Exercise On Weight Control
Effect Of Protein Intake On Weight Control
Fat Taste Perception
Low-Fat Diet Effectiveness
Mediterranean Diet Effectiveness
Metabolic Circadian Rhythm Disorder
Monounsaturated Fats Benefits
Risk From Saturated Fats
Based on your genetics, your genetic predisposition for Effect Of Diet On Weight Control is
What does this mean?
Your genotypes indicate that you have typical weight gain on a high-fat diet or on consuming high-fat dairy foods such as cheese and whole milk.
How Is Your Genetic Risk Calculated?
This result is based on the SNPs(single nucleotide polymorphism)that are associated with Effect Of Diet On Weight Control.
These are the genes tested for Effect Of Diet On Weight Control:
Suggested Lifestyle Changes
- Monitor your daily intake of high-fat foods. The overall recommended fat intake for adults is within a range of 25-30% of the total energy intake a day.
- A personalised diet specially designed to your body for weight loss can be more effective in preventing and treating obesity and its related metabolic disorders.
- Choose healthier cooking options such as steaming, boiling, baking, or stewing instead of frying. This significantly reduces the amount of oil used in cooking.
- Pre-existing eating disorders could be a reason why an individual cannot maintain a healthy body weight. Consult a doctor or a dietician in managing the condition for better weight control.
- Coping stress with unhealthy binge eating habits does not favour weight control. Look for new hobbies such as reading, exercising, meditating, drawing, etc, to manage your stress.
Result Explanation Recommendations:
Schedule a consultation session with us
Get Complementary Consultation.