Based on your genetics, your genetic predisposition for Overweight Potential is
What does this mean?
Your genotypes indicate that you have a typical risk of being overweight.
How Is Your Genetic Risk Calculated?
This result is based on the SNPs(single nucleotide polymorphism)that are associated with Overweight Potential.
Suggested Lifestyle Changes
- Avoid living a sedentary lifestyle and reduce sitting time.
- Actively walk around and move your body throughout the day.
- Park your vehicle further away from the destination point and walk the remaining distance.
- Perform regular physical activities to increase metabolism and prevent one from becoming overweight.
- It is recommended by the American Heart Association to get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise per week or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise per week, or a combination of both.